The Pixelated Palette presents quality art instruction projects in a digital-only format. Our goal is to provide designs that inspire creativity, offer innovative techniques, supply clear instructions, illustrate with well-detailed photos and showcase new talent from the creative arts industry.
How to Submit:
- Have a design idea? Send a photo of the finished project or a well-detailed design sketch to Lindsey Applegate, Editor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submitted projects must be unpublished, original artwork.
- Upon approval, you will be required to submit the instructions, intro paragraph, line art and color pictures no later than the deadline shown on the Editorial Calendar.
Designer Project Requirements
If you are submitting to The Pixelated Palette, in addition to the instruction layout, you will need to submit the following:
- Pixelated Palette E-zine Designer Contract
- A color photo of the finished project
Design categories considered for publication include, acrylics, oils, watercolor, mixed media, paper craft, colored pencil, Zentangle®, stenciling and possibly something we won’t know about until YOU share it with us! ☺
We encourage the submission of home décor items, wearable art, repurposed surfaces, quick and easy gifts and seasonal projects.
We reserve the right to decline any submission that is recognizable as the artistry of another designer or too derivative of a recognizable artistic style.
Pay for Publication Information:
Current Subscribers as of 1/15/19: 1515